The anti-drip coating, also called anti-condensation membrane, is a special membrane that solves condensation problems inside buildings with non-insulated roofs.
It works by storing approx. 1,000g/m² of water in the surface. When the air gets warmer, the water evaporates and the membrane dries again. Good air circulation (ventilation) is necessary for this to work.
- Flammability class A2-s1, d0 (EN 13501-1)
- Improved soundproofing (additional noise protection)
During manufacturing, the coating is laminated to the underside of the profile sheeting and absorbs any condensation that occurs.
The absorption capacity depends on the roof pitch!
The membrane coating has a sound-dampening effect that reduces the noise made by rain and hail. Please ensure the sheets are transported, stored and installed in a dry, clean condition.
- Damage stored articles and materials
- Reduce the insulating capacity
- Disrupt activities inside the building
- Damage the roof (premature rusting etc.)