We manufacture steel structures in our factory in Lamstedt (Lower Saxony, Germany).
We produce exclusively on state-of-the-art CNC machines. That means you can rely on top-precision components that fit together perfectly.
From initial handling to final processing of our products, one of today’s most modern and effective production machines ensures excellent product quality.
We apply best technology, including plasma cutters, fully automated drill and sawing systems and the latest welding machines.
You benefit from our capacity to manufacture all attachment parts in-house. Optimally meshed production processes, specialised staff, but also many years’ experience and good cooperation with our suppliers guarantee top functionality and cost-effectiveness.
Here is a brief overview of our production stages:
- Examination of design drawings
- Data transfer to the machines via DSTV interface
- Cutting, manufacturing and preparation of the sheets
- Drilling with a CNC saw drilling unit
- Sawing with a CNC saw drilling unit
- Sand-blasting the steel profiles
- Tacking and welding
- Inspection of weld seams and dimensions
- Hot-dip galvanising/painting
- Transport directly to the customer
Continuous quality checks in our production shop ensure you benefit from quality-conscious order processing. Our expert welding engineers inspect and monitor production constantly.
STAHABAU GmbH & Co. KG holds the manufacturer’s qualification for welding steel structures according to DIN EN 1090 and is a certified specialist welding company.